Friday, May 30, 2008

All Systems Go

Well thats it my contract is over, Poker it is 100% for a minimum of 6 weeks and hopefully for the rest of the year if it all goes well.

Have now got everything sorted am going to have a few beers tonight then start playing tomorrow.

Had to mess on a nit to get everything working comfortably for me, changing sites as well as playing full time all adds to the stress.

But am all sorted now, my bet pot scripts are all working, datamining software bought and collecting hands as we speak. It also scans the tables so I can see the stats to help me table select well. As part of my agreement with the affiliate he has bumped me up to the top tier vip level so should be able to clear my bonus quick and get the points racked up for bonuses and rakeback. He reckons I should be getting 40-50% rakeback equivilent which will be around $4k based on how many hands I expect to play so should take some of pressure off knowing that will be in the bag as long as I get the hands in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home